Please email if you have an event to add. All meetings are open to the community and new members are always welcome!
In an effort to keep our community healthy, ALL meetings will be held by phone/Webex until further notice about the spread of Covid19 from the Jefferson County Public Health Department. Webex links will be added to this list as they are scheduled
* Child Welfare - The next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, June 1, from 1:00 until 2:00. Join by Webex
https://jeffco.webex.com/meet/asciangu or call 408-418-9388 to join by phone only.
* Education and Juvenile Justice - Has moved to a combined meeting schedule. The next meeting is scheduled for Monday, May 24, from 2:00 until 3:00.
Join by Webex https://jeffco.webex.com/meet/asciangu or call 408-418-9388 to join by phone only.
* Health - The next scheduled meeting is Thursday, June 3, from 1:00 until 3:00. Join by Webex https://jeffco.webex.com/meet/asciangu or call 408-418-9388 to join by phone only.
* Heading Home - Will not meet in May but working groups are meeting. Please contact Kelli Barker at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
* Human Trafficking - The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, May 19, from 12:00 until 1:00. Join by Webex https://jeffco.webex.com/meet/asciangu or call 408-418-9388 to join by phone only.
Human Trafficking 101 continues to be offered virtually with a live trainer or through the recorded training on the state Trafficking site. For more information, please contact Amy Sciangula at email@example.com.
* Prevention (Communities That Care) - The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, May 27, from 8:00 until 9:30. Please contact Pamela Gould at for the virtual link.
* Jeffco Connections Executive Meeting - The next meeting is scheduled for Friday, May 14, from 7:30 until 8:30. Join by Webex https://jeffco.webex.com/meet/asciangu or call 408-418-9388 to join by phone only.
PorchLight, A Family Justice Center opened on Thursday, February 25 and serves Jefferson and Gilpin counties. More than 70 partner agencies work together under one roof to provide coordinated services for victims of violence. Violence can include physical abuse, emotional abuse, harassment, threats, strangulation, murder, elder, and at-risk adult abuse, human trafficking, property damage, and child abuse.
PorchLight Family Justice Center (FJC) provides comprehensive legal, emotional and critical support services for survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse, at-risk adult abuse, elder abuse, and human trafficking. PorchLight is centrally located in Jefferson County at 11100 W. 8th Avenue in Lakewood, CO. PorchLight is a safe, caring environment that provides collaborative services and support. Criminal justice services, medical services, mental health services, legal services, and basic needs services, are located on-site at the FJC to make it easier for victims and survivors to get help. PorchLight offers our community a kind-hearted, victim-centered home where victims, survivors and their children come first as they work through the healing process.
Visit PorchLight's website and social media outlets to stay up to date with fundraisers, calls to action, and other announcements.